HEADER - DO NOT TOUCH

Welcome Back!


I would like to take this time to officially welcome all returning parents and new parents to the St. Bernard Community. It was great meeting some of you on Tuesday morning and look forward to meeting more of you during 'Meet the Teacher Night.' During that evening I will give you more information of how our day runs and routines as we continue to settle in.

I thought I would share a few photos from our first week of school. For those of you who are familiar with my classroom know that my classroom is not your typical classroom set. We have a very flexible learning environments that allows for students the flexibility to move around the classroom into spaces that are optimal for their learning.


Now that the first week is over, and students are settling into their routines, I am very excited for the upcoming year! Please use this space as a place to be kept up-to-date with what is happening in your child's classroom. I look forward to the year together with your child!

Your partner in your child's education,
Adriana Porcari